Please follow the steps below:
1. remove the battery for about 15 minutes
2. reinsert your battery and press the reset key on the back of your calculator
3. connect your calculator to a power source and charge for 4-6 hours
If these steps did not help, please update the operation system of your calculator using below steps:
The operating system can be downloaded from our website
- where you will be asked to select your product and category. Once successfully chosen, please click [Find] to be directed to the available applications, e.g. operating systems.
You can then proceed to download the needed operating system onto your computer. Please note that the downloaded file cannot be opened with the computer and needs to be installed on your calculator. If you will be prompted for an account log in or registration during the download process, please select “continue as Guest” or log into your account to proceed.
To transfer the operating system to your calculator, you still need the respective connectivity software TI-Connect CE installed on your computer. This will enable the communication between the calculator and your computer. Please note that TI-Connect CE is a free software and can be used without an activation.
You can download TI-Connect CE here
Once the connectivity software is installed, you can connect your calculator to the computer with the USB to mini-USB cable and transfer the operating system by dragging the operation system file onto the connected calculator within the software.
4. connect your calculator to a power source and charge for 4-6 hours
If this step did not resolve the issue, please contact us and we will gladly provide assistance.
If this article is not helpful, please contact us here