How can I disinfect TI handheld products?
To disinfect a TI calculator in an effort to help prevent the transmission of a virus or other illness:
1. Use an “alcohol prep pad” of 70% isopropyl alcohol (available at any pharmacy or general drug store) to wipe down the calculator's screen, keypad, or back. Do not attempt to clean the inside of any ports.
Please Note: Alternatively, you may put 70% isopropyl alcohol in a spray bottle, lightly dampen a lint-free cloth with the alcohol, and rub the calculator with the cloth. Do not spray any liquids directly onto a TI product.
2. Immediately wipe the calculator with a clean, dry cloth to remove any residue or film left by the alcohol pad.
• Avoid applying pressure to the screen/display.
• Keep foreign objects from penetrating the connectivity ports on the unit.
• Keep liquids from getting inside the calculator.
If this article is not helpful, please contact us here