Please follow the steps below:
1. remove the battery for about 15 minutes
2. reinsert your battery and press the reset key on the back of your handheld
3. connect your handheld to a power source and charge for 4-6 hours
If these steps did not help, please update the operating system of your handheld using below steps:
The operating system can be downloaded from our website
- where you will be asked to select your product and category. Once successfully chosen, please click [Find] to be directed to the available applications, e.g. operating systems.
You can then proceed to download the needed operating system onto your computer. Please note that the downloaded file cannot be opened with the computer and needs to be installed on your handheld. If you will be prompted for an account log in or registration during the download process, please select “continue as Guest” or log into your account to proceed.
To transfer the operating system to your handheld, you still need the respective connectivity software installed on your computer. This will enable the communication between the handheld and your computer. This is either the licensed TI-Nspire™ CX/CX CAS Student/Teacher Software or the non-licensed TI-Nspire™ Computer Link software. Please note, the licensed software TI-Nspire™ CX/CX CAS for students or teachers is included when purchasing a TI-Nspire™ CX handheld.
You can download TI-Nspire™ Computer Link here
Once the connectivity software is installed, you can connect your handheld to the computer with the USB to mini-USB cable and transfer the operating system by dragging the operating system file onto the connected handheld symbol within the software.
4. connect your handheld to a power source and charge for 4-6 hours
If this step did not resolve the issue, please contact us and we will gladly provide assistance.
If this article is not helpful, please contact us here